FIRST KISS FOR GOD


FIRST KISS FOR GOD oleh Nafeeza Al-Anshary



humbling my heart under the foot

in the whitest and loneliest tahajjud[1]

at last I happen to kiss god.

perhaps his foot or hand –

oh dear, the warmness felt to the depth of my soul

this is my first kiss,

after centuries I failed to do it

with thousands rakaat[2] and thirst

no smart words can achieve it

nor prayer in the deceit of tear

oh my darling, please take my heart

in the warmness of love



for years I yearn, like Rabiah[3]

who always yearned no one but you.

oh my beloved darling

please sink me into your benevolence



Jakarta, August 2003



1. Tahajjud is a prayer performed at mid night. One should take some sleep before it.

2. Rakaat is activity of standing, kneeling, bowing, and sitting by folding legs in a prayer.

3. Rabiah is a nick name of Rabiah al-Adawiyah. She is a well-know female sufi with a true love to God.





: diambil dari koleksi puisi-puisi kiriman suami saya yang saya koleksi sejak 1998


in the whitest and loneliest tahajjud


6 Responses to "FIRST KISS FOR GOD "

  1. Waaah ane gag ngerti bahasa inggris gan ... xixixixi nice post aja dah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah tahajud keren gan,,manfaatnya byk,comeback

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk udah ngebet nih yang punya blog mau nikah ^^

    ReplyDelete

Pijakilah Setiap yang Kau Baca dengan Komentar Manismu.